Contract type: Permanent, Full time
Start date: Immediate
As a software trainer you will be training and supporting users pre and post trial across our estate for our clients. The job holder will creating, delivering and reviewing training, to enable him/her to achieve their overall responsibility and accountability.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Assess individual and group training needs; maintain individual and group training records for each client trial
- Plan, prepare training workshops
- Develop and deliver programs of learning activities
- Prepare teaching/course materials
- Instruct users on an individual or group basis in a classroom based setting or via webex sessions
- Assess and confirm gained knowledge of users,monitoring usage and recommend/prepare additional training if required
- Keep personal IT skills and knowledge of platform and biometric hardware up to date
- Educated to Graduate Level or equivalent experience
- A Training qualification is desirable
- A full UK driving license
- The ideal candidate will have widespread experience of delivering training sessions, ideally within a WorkForce Management, HR or retail environment.
- Conducting learning needs analysis on a client by client basis
- Learning Strategies - have the ability to select and use various training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when delivering training sessions.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Appreciation of the latest legal/regulatory and compliance issues and requirements.
- The role will be based in Edinburgh but will require travel throughout the UK and possibly overseas.