Head of Marketing, London, UK.
Contract type: Permanent, Full time
Start date: Immediate
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing, global, SaaS business as we look to bring a new product to market. ShopWorks offer bespoke workforce management software to businesses in Retail, Leisure and the Hospitality sectors. ShopWorks is one of the leaders in WFM software and are now working on the release of a brand-new tool to help staff manage their wages with more autonomy.
Working out of a trendy central London based office with a great culture, the successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Strategy and founding partners to manage the entire marketing portfolio. We are currently in the process of hiring a marketing assistant who you will support you in your role.
We need an experienced B2B marketer who is confident in managing the various strands of inbound leads and as well creating new ones. If you are self-motivated and able to work autonomously while enjoying the collaborative team dynamic of a start-up, this is the role for you.
- Content creation: Website development, Whitepapers, articles, sales presentations and marketing brochures.
- PPC: Manage the Google Ad-word account using WordStream to drive new leads to the website and refine the current ad messaging.
- Exhibitions: Discover and manage new exhibitions and events to promote our brand and increase lead generation.
- Product Release: Work with the Head of Product to manage new product releases and how best to communicate them out to our current users.
- Inbound Marketing: Create new email campaigns to drive and nurture leads through the buying process.
- Agency Management: We work with a number of PR and lead generation agencies. You will be required to have regular meetings to help develop and build new opportunities.
Your Experience and Skills
- 2+ years in a marketing role with the majority in a B2B SaaS or Fintech company
- Educated to degree level
- Proven results in managing and executing lead generating marketing campaigns
- Ability to work autonomously while being a team player
- Digital marketing skills, especially around Google Ad Words
- Working knowledge of HubSpot
- Excellent written English